Meet Kyle Jones, a 31-year-old Pittsburgh man is into older women. He's not into women who are a few years older. He's into women who are DECADES older.
I'm sure some people would be all "man, what a freak!" But if that's what makes you happy, then don't knock it. He's happy, and he's making his 91-year-old girlfriend Marjorie McCool happy - very happy, if you know what I mean.
"He makes you feel like you're alive again," said McCool. "The physical side of the relationship is wonderful. I amaze myself; he amazes me," she added with a smirk.
I'm actually impressed with this guy. If I die before my wife, I sure hope Mrs. Riley finds a guy that can treat her right like this guy does.
Men, if you're not sure about dating a much older woman, I say give it a shot. Why? I'll give you some reasons to date an older woman:
- On a budget? No problem! Early bird specials and senior matinees.
- You don't have to meet her parents
- They offer good conversation! Tired of hearing about the Kardashians?
- Older women are classy! When was the last time you saw an older woman passed out drunk hugging a toilet?
- Older women are often less invested in seeking the approval of their female friends. They don’t need to consult their friends before making even the most minor decisions.
- Did your last girlfriend have more drama than a Lifetime movie? You don't get that as much with older women. Most older women are cooler under pressure.
- You don't have to worry about any "accidents" if you know what I mean.